Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fall is in the air...

I am so excited that it is nearly fall! This is my favorite time of year hands down!! Not only do two of my favorite holidays happen in the fall, my birthday and Halloween, but there are so many fun things going on outside in the beautiful weather. A couple of weeks ago we went to the balloon festival in Eden and this weekend we are going up to Oktoberfest at Snowbird. We also planted a new tree yesterday, finally a big one, it looks great! I will have to get pictures to post soon.
What's going on with Dylan? He is loving his new swing and bathtime!!

4 comments:

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

He's so cute!! I love his hair. He has the same amount of hair as Tess and she's like 50 years older than he is.

The Busby Family said...

So cute, I love the last picture, it looks like he is singing in the tub.

Marge said...

Check out that bathtub come over, now that is a sweet do! I love it! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one rooting for cooler temperatures. His bathtub/seat looks super comfy. Think they make that in an adult size?

Stephanie said...

He is so cute! I love your little bath seat I need to get one of those for the next child.