Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bad Blogger...

I have been a huge slacker about blogging lately! There is a good chance that it's because EVERY time I am on the computer it's to work on the new Linger website. It's been incredibly challenging for me, learning Flash - yikes!, but I am so happy to finally have it posted... of course there is always stuff for me to fix but at least something is up! Check it out http://www.lingerfloral.com/

The shop is also progressing, we are almost done painting the entry way and Ryan put up the lighting last week! This is not a great picture but I will get some new ones soon.
Dylan is getting more mobile every day! It's fun to watch him grow, get more coordinated and be such a happy little guy. Here are a few pictures at SIX MONTHS!!


Running is also starting to take up more and more of my time, luckily I am enjoying it! Our half marathon is in just SIX WEEKS!! We are running the Moab half with some of Ryan's family, they have never been down there so it should be a fun, quick weekend.


I can't say all of my time is productive I have a NOT SO HEALTHY addiction to the PS3 game Little Big Planet - I know it looks like a kids game but it's so much fun, maybe I will go play it now...

6 comments:

Jill said...

I didn't know you were running a half marathon! Good for you. I would love to do that someday. Good luck with that. Dylan is getting so big! I can't even believe it. I also love the picture of the Linger studio. Looks awesome!

Stephanie said...

The entry way looks great! You have a good eye, I thought your house was so cute when I saw it. I can't believe he is 6 months already!! He is so so cute. I am very impressed that you are going to run a half marathon. I have never had the motivation to do it.

The Busby Family said...

Congrats on your linger website, It looks sooooo good. Maybe in the far off future, if I ever become good at photography, you can make me one. I love the shop, it looks great. I wish that was my living room! Dylan is getting so big, i love those pictures, he is so darn cute and he is my nephew, lucky kid! It's so funny how Sawyer and Dylan look a little alike, so cute.

P.S. said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! I can't believe it's already been six months. Deb and I really want to meet him! Deb says to tell you guys hi and he can't wait for the Utah games next year.

Monica said...

You have been busy! Your shop looks amazing! I love it. And, as always, Dylan is a cutie. I really love this age.

Jenn said...

way to go! Um, your son is very handsome. The time flies, doesn't it!?!