Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to ... ME!

September was an EXTRA EXCITING month for me as I welcomed the big 3-0 with open arms! Thanks to my awesome husband for throwing an incredible party! He spent countless hours getting the backyard finished in time and it was not an easy task. The pictures speak for themselves, it turned out absolutely beautiful - Thanks babe!! Thanks also to Ashlii (she cleaned up the whole place after, including doing dishes - who does that?), Kristi, Marlena, Mak and Neil for helping with the food and rolling around 30 sushi rolls. And to Jim for taking photos and Florence for helping clean up as well.
I am so lucky to have such an incredible family and loving friends.

I love this patio!

Dylan was SO TIRED after all this fun! There were so many kiddo's - thank goodness Ryan had the genius idea of paying his awesome cousin Heather and her friend Jaime to babysit.

I love this picture of Dylan playing with Reagan - Look at all that yummy food!

How many people does it take to light this bonfire?? Thanks to Ryan for providing some extra air I couldn't get them all by myself!
Again with the beautiful yard and patio - Could Mike BE having any more fun!?!

Thanks again everyone - I couldn't have asked for a better birthday party!!

5 comments:

Angelle said...

We were so sad to miss out on the big event! I hope 30 treats you well! We need to get together soon!

Marge said...

so sad we missed it (we had a family bday the same night) the back yard looks awesome. is that sand??? you guys are so creative. hope you are enjoying 30. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet but I get a whole 'nother year to decide cause I'm only 29. love the new posts. keep it up.

mama fish said...

Happy Birthday again! Sorry we had to leave early, but you two really know how to have a party!
Dylan is the cutest little thing. He is not one bit shy.
Love your backyard BTW. It looks great!

Jill said...

That was an awesome party Beth! Man, you are so old! Ha ha! Just kidding. I love that picture of Reagan and Dylan too. Super cute. I also have to say that your birthday cake was the best chocolate cake I have ever tasted.

Annie said...

How is it you are 30, but look younger?
Your yard looks awesome. I can't wait to see what Ryan and Chris do with their pergolas.