Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ten years of...marital bliss?

I don't know that I would have thought that at every moment over the last 10 years but at this moment I do. I understand that Ryan is the lucky one in our relationship (sarcasm intended) but I don't think I could have married anyone more perfect for me! He is an incredible support to all my crazy whims - and I certainly have more than my fair share. He is a fantastic dad! And he still makes me laugh EVERY DAY and I am not exaggerating. His dad consistently shakes his head when I laugh at something 'dumb' and says "it's a good thing you married her because you really aren't that funny". But you ARE that funny to me and let's face it, that's all that matters.



Thanks for being my best friend and here's to ten more with all the good and the bad as long as we're laughing!

LOVE YOU

2 comments:

Marge said...

awww. love it beth. you are amazing and so great for eachother. mfeo!

Annie said...

Happy belated anniversary!

BTW: The pic in the bottom right is really cool. I love how your eyes look (and Ryan's too).