Friday, March 12, 2010

Dylan ~ 18 Months

It's amazing to me to watch Dylan run around, play, sing songs and rattle on in complete sentences even though I only catch a few random words - some days it really hits me that he's a little boy, no more baby Dyl. Lucky for me he is still a sweetie pie and will cuddle and "kee" (squeeze) he isn't rejecting me...yet...He loves to talk! His new words are up, down, open, on (all used to be lumped into a simple "go"), numma (food), shoe, noh (phone), bye-bye (he uses it ever so nicely when he wants YOU to go), he knows a lot of animals sounds owl, cow, bunny (tries to wiggle his nose - so cute!), duck, elephant, seal, dog (still calls them all Sasha), kitty, tiger, bear, loves to make car sounds, give fives and pound (the theatre kids taught him this, he even grunts when he does it!) . He is getting opinionated about what he eats and drinks - fun! He loves to sing songs including "You Don't Know Me" by Ben Folds it sounds something like "me, me, me, me" and "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga which is more like "gagagagagaga". He will also act out some of "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Pat A Cake" and as soon as he hears Micky Mouse Clubhouse he starts singing "Hot Dog". I could go on and on... I kind of already did! But for now we will leave it at that - happy 18 months little one!

~ 18 Months ~

Almost 25 pounds & a full 33 inches long
He is still in the 30% for weight and 90% for height but the good news is his head is back on the charts!
**Sputnik**

No comments: