Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dedicated: Abi & Ashlii

I am OBSESSED with these two girls.

..::ABI::..

An amazing amount of ENERGY that fuels those lucky enough to be with you

STRENGTH - so much incredible strength

GUARANTEED belly aching laughter

THOUGHTFUL and CONSIDERATE

A genuine LUST for life

A TEASE in every positive sense of the word

POWERFUL and INSPIRING athlete

Positive ENCOURAGEMENT for me a at any given moment

You KNOW what I NEED even when I don't and you take care to make sure it happens

FEISTY to no end but always in my favor and for that I am grateful


..::ASHLII::..

GUARANTEED belly aching laughter (can I use that twice? I kinda have too look at that laugh it's contagious even when you can't hear it!)

THERE for me in a heartbeat regardless of the circumstances

Couldn't ask for a better TRAVEL partner

Genuinely captivated LISTENER

Open to heartfelt DISCUSSION with your girls knowing full well that 3 year olds have important things to say

ORGANIZATION skills beyond compare (can we say best birthday ever??)

Always a SUPPORT to me and my ideas regardless of their practical application

An old fashioned SOUL full of romance and whimsy, sprinkled with fiery spunk

GRACE and STYLE

Remarkable WRITER who should take every opportunity to share this talent with the world who would be better for it

~ THANK YOU ~
You are amazing examples to me as mothers, friends and beautiful women and I am a better person for having you in my life.

4 comments:

The Busby Family said...

Very nice tribute to good friends Beth, I was just wondering where my tribute was???? LOL

Abi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Krissy said...

Awe, that was sweet! ;)

Ashlii Brooke said...

stop it. stop it right now. you can't do stuff that makes me cry. you are my passion. i love every itty bitty piece of you. thank you so much love muffin. xx a