Tuesday, June 24, 2008

All about the baby...

Yesterday I had another ultrasound - YEAH! I love it when we get to see him. He is doing great, just looking really scrunched and uncomfortable but hey so am I! He is 5lbs 2oz so I am still hoping he will be in the 7 pound range. Later in the ultrasound you can see his face really well, she woke him up and he yawns a couple of times. It's really cute!


The nursery is SO CLOSE! We have a couple of things to hang and we are waiting for our rocker from Babinski's, it's still on order. I love the room - I think it's perfect!! Ryan and his brother Mike are so awesome to do all of this considering my limited capabilities right now, especially when it comes to painting, ladders, etc. They did such an incredible job, thanks guys!!




I don't know how I let you guys talk me into posting these pictures but here you go... This is me at 33 weeks - yikes! I can't believe how close we are getting. Although the more uncomfortable I get (we have now added the hot summer temperatures) the more ready I feel!

Capri would not stay out of the picture for some reason!

14 comments:

The Busby Family said...

You look sooo cute. I love the nursery. We never got to do something cute like that. It looks sooo good. THe ultrasound is so cute. i can't wait to see the little guy;

Marge said...

Love the Nursery beth! I thoroughly enjoy that it isn't kiddie-kiddie if you know what I mean. I don't really like the baby stuff they have out now so I enjoy when you make the baby's room consistent with your home. Keep up the great work, can't wait to see ALL of you on Friday

Heidi said...

Cute room, cute you!

Krissy said...

You look so great! And the Nursery is SO cute! I want to come see it in real life soon. I loved watching your ultrasound! They are so amazing! His heart was so cool - and I loved the great shot of his little feet!!! He's going to be so cute! I can't wait to meet him!

Stephanie said...

I really like the nursery it looks so good. I can't wait to have a house and get to decorate a room. You look so good! I just think that pregnancy is beautiful, really.

Annie said...

Adorable room and mommy! I can't wait to see the litte guy. =D

Belnap Family said...

Isn't it awful being pregnant in the summer?! I have done it twice already and now I'm doing it again...what was I thinking?! The room looks really cute, I like all the dark wood!!

Emily said...

Oh man it looks so wonderful! I love it! I cannot believe he is almost here! It was just yesterday at Tuscany when you told me you were prego! This is so exciting!
loveyou!

Leesa said...

Looking good, Love your nursery. He will be here soon, I'm so excited for you. Sorry I didn't make the girls weekend or your shower, I totaly spaced that one and didn't even rsvp. Hope it went well

Leesa said...

Looking good, Love your nursery. He will be here soon, I'm so excited for you. Sorry I didn't make the girls weekend or your shower, I totaly spaced that one and didn't even rsvp. Hope it went well

{jen} iCandyhandmade said...

Such a cute room! I am so excited for you guys...

Jenn said...

you are too cute. I love that you post pix of your prego self. You look awesome. I'm 5 months postpartum and I still won't get my picture taken! :)
Hope girl's weekend was fun. I bet you're counting down to the reunion!

Jill said...

You look so great Beth! I am so excited to see your little peanut! The room looks AWESOME! I want to come see it in person sometime!

Jill said...

You look so great Beth! I am so excited to see your little peanut! The room looks AWESOME! I want to come see it in person sometime!