Monday, July 7, 2008

Park City Weekend

The last weekend of June was crazy busy and so much fun!!
We rented a condo in Park City for the weekend...

The first night was our annual "ladies retreat". This is our 5th year doing the retreat and it has become such an awesome tradition! Basically we spend the evening catching up and pigging out as we progressively revert to the spastic high school versions of ourselves. It's such a fun release and reminds us all to stay young and stay close to our girlfriends! Thanks ladies for another fantastic year!!



The next morning we had brunch at Red Rock before some people hit the outlets and others went home to get their families. That afternoon we had a baby party/shower of sorts for guys, girls, couples, families, whoever! It was a fun luau where the kids played in the cold "hot" tub, Mike made smoothies to order, we had yummy shredded pork sandwiches, played Xbox and Wii and just hung out in general. It was so great to have everyone there ~ Thanks!
You can tell the photographer was only interested in all the cute kids...

7 comments:

mama fish said...

So sorry I missed it. I thought I was going to be able to come to the shower part, but it didn't end up working out.:( I need to run your gift down sometime. I hope you all had a blast and hopefully next year it will work out.

Belnap Family said...

That looks like so much fun! Anytime a bunch of girls get together with no kids or husbands, is a good time!! I think it's great that you've kept good friends from high school still. What a fun idea for a baby shower too!

Monica said...

That sounds like so much fun, I have always wanted to do something like that with my mom and sisters. You need to post some more pictures of your cute pregnant belly!

Abi said...

So needed to be there . . . bummed I wasn't but hey that's life.!
love you and next week pick a date WEDNESDAY? That work?

Jill said...

That was so much fun! Thanks again Beth for organizing the whole thing! You are so awesome. It was truly a wonderful break for me to just hang out with the girls without my kids. Very fun!

Krissy said...

So cute!!! I love all of the pictures of the kids!

Stephanie said...

It looks like you had so much fun. Sorry I couldn't make it to the shower Mike had to work and I didn't want to drive out to PC by myself, you know. I'm glad you had a good turn out.