Monday, September 22, 2008

Ellen has a new fan...


Its ME! I get it, I am way behind on this one but this discovery can be credited to my new found life without work! I really love her and her show...She is so positive and funny, she seems to genuinely LOVE life.

I think her new shirts are awesome too
LAUGH ~ DANCE ~ VOTE






Recently Neil Patrick Harris was a guest and who doesn't love him!?! He plays Barney on one of my favorite sitcoms How I Met Your Mother and is hilarious... See for yourself...





3 comments:

The Busby Family said...

I love Ellen also, she is so funny, welcome to motherhood! I checked out "how I met your mother" it looks pretty funny, i've never seen it before.

Annie said...

Is that Doogie?

Jenn said...

do you get to do the stay-home-mom thing permanently? Good for you. That is such a BLESSING! (Even when it's draining as can be.)
Good old Ellen. That reminds me of when Kate was born. (Sigh) I became a fan as well.