Monday, September 29, 2008

Final year in the twenties!

I love birthdays and my family and friends always make mine so much fun!! I have been lucky enough to be traveling the last three years; NYC for 2005 & 2006 and 2007 on our Caribbean Cruise.

This year we had fun at home with both of our families, our friends and best of all little Dylan. I can't believe I only have one year before the big 3-0 ... that USED to sound SO OLD to me! Now I am almost there and don't feel like I have aged, or maybe it's matured, a day since about 21 - I have a whole new perspective.

On the 13th we met Chris, Annie & Maiki and Jay & Heidi for a delicious dinner at The Bombay House.


We went up Little Cottonwood Canyon for a BBQ with my family on September 14th, it's SO PRETTY this time of year!


On my birthday friends came over to hang out, Krissy brought yummy spice cupcakes!

Then the 21st we went to Thomas' for dinner and Blackforest cake. I had to earn my awesome "frozen concoction maker" by winning hang man, Jim always does fun games for gifts at Christmas and Birthdays.





And finally my sister-in-law Kristi took me to Sego Lily Day Spa for pedicures - which were AMAZING and so RELAXING!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday Beth! It looks like it was a good one, anything that has to do with food has to be a good one.

Jill said...

That is so adorable that you played hangman to win your present. Very creative. Awesome gift too! Have you made anything with it yet? What all can it do?

Abi said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't even know. I tagged you by the way

Annie said...

I'm glad you had such a good birthday.=) Bombay House was awesome. It's fun to go to unique places. Sorry we missed the shindig at your house. What are we going to do for everyone's 30th? Chris' is January 3rd. I love making a big deal out of birthdays, no matter how old we are.

Krissy said...

I'm glad you had such a great birthday! Hanging at your house was tons of fun!

mama fish said...

Happy Birthday Beth!!!! I know just how you feel with the last year of the twenties thing-kinda scary huh. Dylan is so cute! I still need to get down to see you. I hope motherhood is treating you well.