Friday, October 10, 2008

**Fun Fall Weekend**

I am a bit late with this post but a couple of weeks ago...
Friday we had a family picnic at the park in Fruit Heights. I can't believe how many cute kids were running around! It's amazing how much our parties have changed in the last few years.




We also went up to Oktoberfest at Snowbird with Cole, Ashlii, Sophie and Rubie. It was so pretty in the canyon and as always the food was delicious!


Beautiful Ashlii and her Beautiful girls ~ Dylan getting his drink on!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks for hosting and taking awesome pics. Are the rest of your pics on the shutterfly site? Your new background rocks!!! I hope Dylan feels better soon. . .

Stephanie said...

That is a georgous fall picture! I love the colors of fall.Those are all cute kids but Dylan is still the cutest.

OUR Coop said...

Beth again he is still the cutest! I can't get over it I am sorry. I am sure everyone tells you that!

The Busby Family said...

Wow! I love those blue eyes, I'm so used to seeing brown, I love the blue!

Abi said...

such great pictures. and i love dylans announcement. he is so wonderful!