Friday, October 31, 2008

Joshua & Missy

Wednesday night Kristi and I went to hear the incredibly talented Joshua Radin and Missy Higgins. They played at Club Sound in SLC, a surprisingly decent venue, and they were both amazing! First of all if you haven't listened to Joshua Radin you are missing out on the heart wrenching poetry and soothing voice that defines his self-proclaimed genre "whisper-rock". Hence this fancy schmancy imagery... yeah it's the "rock" sign with a whisper...



Check him out here! I started listening to him a few years ago when his song played on an episode of Scrubs and have been a fan ever since! His most recent album "Simple Times" is incredible and the song "I'd Rather Be With You" has become mine and Dylan's song, I first heard it one day when he was a bit cranky and was singing it to him (and still do) so now it's ours!! Joshua seems to be pretty normal and laid back, we got to hang with him a bit before Missy Higgins went on stage. Don't you think he and Kristi would make a FANTASTIC couple!?!
Now how do we get that message to him??? hmmm....



I have just recently started listening to Missy Higgins as well. I thought she was really good but FELL IN LOVE at the concert. She is amazing!! She sings, plays piano and guitar and is also quite funny!! Here is her website but really I should find a video so you can SEE what an incredible performer she is ...

***ENJOY***



5 comments:

kelly said...

I love his music!!! I had never heard it before. How do we get Kristi and Joshua to date, they would look great together? Also, Dylan is soooo adorable, I love his beautiful blue eyes. Can't wait to meet him.

kelly said...

I love his music!!! I had never heard it before. How do we get Kristi and Joshua to date, they would look great together? Also, Dylan is soooo adorable, I love his beautiful blue eyes. Can't wait to meet him.

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

I love Joshua Radin. It's like we're the same.

{jen} iCandyhandmade said...

Just went to his site (Joshua Radin's) and loved his music. Will be downloading soon. THanks for the tip!

P.S. said...

I love Josh Radin as well. We saw him when he came with Ingrid Michaelson.
We want you guys to come to the game tomorrow night!!! We are leaving Elle with my mom (too cold this time). Come, come, come!!!