Monday, November 3, 2008

***Shark Attach***

Halloween is always one of my favorites!! We had so much fun with Dylan this year, even though to be perfectly honest, he didn't seem to care at all! I think he did have fun getting attention and watching the crazy kids run around him but that was the extent of his participation. Halloween day my mom and sister came up to play with him while I worked so we put him in his costume so they could see how cute it was, then that evening we took him to Aunt Jill's, Aunt Barbara's and our neighbor, Marlena's, houses. We were going to do a few more houses but he was pretty worn out by the end of all that, as seen in his sleepy car seat photo! Jim came by to see him as well and Florence was having fun in DC with our nephews. On Saturday we had a fun Halloween party at Chris & Annie's house. It was a great time! Ryan and I dressed up as Lifeguard shark bite victims...get it!?!
Thanks everyone for coming, dressing up and having fun with us!!

Aunt Kristi also got him some adorable racoon outfits and we couldn't resist taking some pictures in the hat!



10 comments:

Melissa said...

Awe...so cute! I always miss getting together at Halloween with everyone. It's always so much fun. Your costumes are great...love the little shark!

OUR Coop said...

Hey sorry we missed the party! I really hoped to make it. Dylan is so cute in his costume! And love the hat.

The Busby Family said...

You guys are so cute. Dylan's eyes are gorgeous, I can't wait to hold him. I love the shark ourfit.

Abi said...

I'm excited to eat him up tomorrow night! He is so cute. Clever outfits!

Leesa said...

I get it, that is such a fun costume idea. I love the shark costume.

Zach and Cecily said...

Shut your face! Stone had that EXACT costume last year! Copiers. We left him on people door steps and said he was the telegram shark from Saturday night live. Anywho - I still want to meet this Dylan character you keep talking about. I don't believe he exists.

Monica said...

Dylan looks so sweet! I love the costumes.

Ashlii Brooke said...

Can we hang out when we get back...seriously, if only Dylan can come i'll totally understand ;)

Celeste said...

I love your costumes! Dylan makes sharks look too lovable and cute!

Jenn said...

he is so cute. love the halloween costumes. he looks like such a good blend of the two of you!!