Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Two weekends ago...

November 2nd was a big day around here for three reasons...

{first} It was our little man's 3 month birthday ~ where does the time go??


{second} It was also his blessing day. His little outfit with the hat is the same one Ryan AND his Dad were blessed in, how cute is that?! My mom made the beautiful afghan and Ryan's mom made the adorable little sweater. Thanks to both Grandma's and Aunt Kristi for bringing the delicious food and to all of our loving family and friends who came to support.



{third} My mom turned the great big five-oh on the 29th of October and we celebrated 70s style with a surprise family party!!
*** HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM ***


No big surprise we were out by about 6pm!!

6 comments:

{jen} iCandyhandmade said...

He is the cutest baby I can't stand it!

Monica said...

Beth, you should have told us, we would have come to his blessing! I am dying to see that cute baby of yours in person, he is so adorable!

Monica said...

Oh, and Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!!

Celeste said...

Awwe! He is just so cute! I think 3-6 months went the fastest for me so far. Time just goes so quick!

Stephanie said...

BETH!!!! Why didn't you tell me?!?!? Or your mom tell my mom? We for sure would have come. Tell your mom happy birthday.

Beth said...

Monica & Stephanie ~ I'm so sorry you guys didn't know about it! I should have followed up better :) Your parents should have gotten the invite with the announcement, that was of course for the entire family!!