Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My other funny boy...

Here are a few new pictures of Dylan! He is so funny these days!! In fact last night I was laughing so hard...quick story...He was in the tub and I had the hiccups, he was already doing his little squeal laugh and I was laughing with him when I hiccuped SO LOUD it scared him. He looked at me for a second like "what was that!?!" and then started full on laughing, his real genuine laugh! He just wouldn't stop! I was laughing at him and so he kept laughing because I was, it was hilarious! Seriously the cutest thing he has ever done!!

I love his expression in this first photo, I don't know why but he was flexing his arms like this for the last few minutes of the shoot. Do you think he is sick of us taking pictures!? :)





5 comments:

Jenn said...

What a cutie! It's true- making a baby laugh is the sweetest thing ever. It's such a great sound. Keep having fun! :)

Krissy said...

That is so cute! Don't you love being a mom! Dylan is such a cute little boy! And believe me - he will get even funnier! Neil and I are constantly laughing with Mikade. I think parenting is the greatest form of entertainment!

~Lauren said...

Oh man he is so darling:)! I luv,luv,luv the flexing!! Isn't he SO sweet chillin' in his little Thomas chair?!

Melissa said...

He is becoming more and more animated...that is so fun! Nice pottery barn chair, my kids call theirs the "thinking chair" (from Blues Clues).

Jill said...

What a cutie pie! I love when they start really laughing like that. There is nothing sweeter than that!