Wednesday, April 8, 2009

8 Fabulous Months!

Dylan turned 8 months last week and it's amazing how much he has changed recently. All of the sudden he is full of personality; talking, crawling, pulling himself up on things and learning new faces and fun new ways to express himself - what have we gotten ourselves into!?!

18.5 pounds and 28.5 inches - another tall skinny Thomas boy!




It doesn't matter how big the blanket he crawls off to play in the grass and eat sticks!


Pulling himself up on things...


Look at that face! He is so funny - we don't know where this new wrinkled nose look came from but it cracks us up! It looks like he has a bad taste in his mouth.


He loves to play in this box and the other day Ryan answered the door to his brother and handed him the box with Dylan in it and said "will you run this out to the garbage?" needless to say Mike was surprised when he saw what was inside! Oh man those jokesters!!



SAY WHAT!?!

5 comments:

Abi said...

I love baby gibberish! That is so awesome. And I hate that you were sick on Monday! I hope you feel better!

Belnap Family said...

OH my gosh, he really does look so grown up all of a sudden. I love the hat pictures, and the wrinkled up nose!!

Jill said...

Oh goodness Beth, he is so cute. I want to steal him. I love the wrinkle nose pictures the most! Super cute.

Jenn said...

oh, he is just too cute. Little (actually, ginormous) 14 month old Johnny just LOVED the video!
What a little guy! At 8 months, we were already in the mid-20# range!
Beth, he is so cute. I can honestly say I don't recall Ryan being that cute!

The Busby Family said...

Lincoln watched that video of Dylan over and over. He loved it. He also loved all those cute faces Dylan was making. Lincoln always talks about his cousin Dylan I really hope you guys can come next week.