Wednesday, April 15, 2009

As if you haven't seen enough Easter posts...



Saturday we had Easter brunch and went bowling with my family. I truly suck at bowling but oddly enough got a strike when I went up with Dylan - he's good luck!

This face says EXACTLY what he thinks about Easter grass...



Sunday we dyed eggs and Dylan got his basket, then we went to the Thomas' for an early dinner before Ryan went to work. Someone (it wasn't me, you do the math) was a bit paranoid about Dylan getting the dye on him so it was pretty uneventful. Again with the grass??


Since Ryan has Monday and Tuesday off now we spent all day Monday working on the yard, bringing in dirt, planting our tree from Christmas and my mom and sister planted my flower/herb boxes. They look amazing and hopefully survive this dumb snow storm! I will take pictures soon!

3 comments:

Marge said...

I LOVE his hair! Mavelous!

Jill said...

He is so sweet Beth. I can't believe how much he looks like both you and Ryan. I seriously want to steal him.

{jen} iCandyhandmade said...

There's an easter basket for you! SO cute!