Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day By Day ~ Volume II

Another camera phone update and it's a long one...I should be better since I have a Google phone that makes it easy to blog my pics, oh well more fun for you! ;-)

05.29.09 Sitting on his bee watching TV... and yes that's a "fence" in our living room but no we don't neglect and abandon him here, this is simply because we get exhausted from chasing the speedy kid! We are old, I recommend it for every parent!!

05.23.09 Can anyone tell me what these two flowers are called? Ashlee I am counting on you for this!
Also one of my favorite trees and landscaping features at Red Butte Gardens.

05.17.09 This is Dylan's favorite place to play these days!

05.05.09 Looking for his shadow on the swings.

05.01.09 Thanks to Aunt Jill for Dylan's first taste of cake, he is diving right in for a fist full of icing!

04.15.09 More snow in April! Really??

04.11.09 I don't know why my pictures blur like this sometimes, it looks artsy right? This is Dylan in my sisters purse.

04.06.09 Baggy jeans and cute buns - just like his dad!

04.03.09 The first time he pulled himself up onto his feet.

03.28.09 Need I say more?

03.26.09 Cruisin' for ladies at the grocery store, what a playa! Seriously, he is such a lounger... eventually he is completely sideways with his feet up, then he gets stuck because of the seat belt and yells for help and we start the whole process over again. Good times!

03.25.09 On the move and taking a short cut to through the toy in an attempt to catch Capri.

03.21.09 Dinner at the fabulous Zax in Moab. Nothing like delicious all you can eat pizza the night before a race!

03.19.09 First time sitting in a shopping cart, his face expresses the wonder of it all!

03.19.09 Finally some decent weather to play outside and explore the grass.

03.08.09 I LOVE this picture!! Dylan and Ryan were waiting for Kristi and I to finish a long run and it was more sunny than he expected so Ryan covered Dylan with my jacket. He looked like ET or Yoda sitting there...but the lighting in this, especially for a phone picture, is incredible! Could he be more awesome!?!

2 comments:

Krissy said...

Yay! I loved all of the pictures! Dylan is getting so big! It's crazy - it happens fast huh! You think you are tired chasing him now - wait until he's out running you in a few months! Ha,h! His bee looks so cute! Mikade has a little dump truck that he loves to ride on too!

Hey, my mom has the purple flowers in her yard, they are called - Allium Purple Sensation or Allium Aflatunense (flowering onion)- I don't know about the other ones though! Can't recall ever seeing them before. They are cool though - hopefully Ashlee knows! :) ~ Love ya!

Ashlii Brooke said...

holy crud i love him so much. tell him i hope he feels better soon. xx