Monday, August 17, 2009

How does YOUR garden grow?

While our we are still not convinced that our decision to go with hydroseed will pay off there is one thing for certain - my garden rocks! This is the first time I have ever grown a garden and it is flourishing!! I have zuccini, yellow squash, little jack pumpkins, pumpkins, rhubarb, herbs and tomatoes, SO MANY TOMATOES!


~my first item of harvest~


Anyone have words of encouragement regarding our lawn? We are seriously regretting not getting sod right now... In the mean time the pups are loving it!

3 comments:

Ashlii Brooke said...

Thats it - Were moving.

Abi said...

Man your yard ROCKS! I love it! And next year you will love your grass. GO GRASS GO! And not the kind of grass you smoke . . . the kind you mow! GO GRASS GO!

P.S. said...

We are so sorry we missed your birthday bash! No excuses, just our sincere apologies. We hope you had a wonderful day!