Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ryan's Birthdays - with an S

So I thought I had it figured out with the big, fun birthday celebration but I think Ryan has proven himself the smartie-pants once again! He actually ended up with 5 - yes FIVE - birthday celebrations. Genius!

First we celebrated with my family at our Christmas party in December.
I will have to find those pictures and add later!

Next, we celebrated with just the three of us on his actual Birthday.
Click here if you missed it...

Third, the lovely Hammers had us over for dinner, decorated all "Hammer-Style" and gave him some essentials for growing old. So funny!


Fourth, the beautiful Madsen's made us a delicious dinner and got him a new version of Ticket to Ride so we could all play together, it is totally "our" game!


And finally, we celebrated with this family with cake and ice cream at our house and bowling at Boondocks.


Dylan had just woken up and was NOT happy with the loud singing! Unfortunately he also had a fever so he and I missed out on the Boondockulous fun times! And my cakes wouldn't come out of the pan so Ryan got three not-very-pretty, but still quite tasty homemade red velvet cakes!

I don't know the story behind this picture but I can tell they were having a good time!

Really? Look how loved this guy is! I am lucky because I get to partake in all the festivities as well. Hope you enjoyed welcoming the big 3-0 babe!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

yah, I got a lot of crap for turning 30 too, but those "gifts" he got are jut awesome! What funny friends you have!

Abi said...

Um clearly someone was spoiled this year.
I think we should go to NYC for your birthday, oh wait, and mine! I guess mine is first, so let's go!

Stephanie said...

You have pictures of my cute Morgan on this post!