Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dylan highlights from afar...

You know what makes travel bearable these days?
First of all inflight internet proud sponsor of this post and
secondly these shots of my hilarious Dilly courtesy of
one incredibly thoughtful Daddy, you know who you are….
***************************
Shootin' hoops at Boondocks for Maiki's birthday - yep that's his real score, we got a balla ya'll.
Dylan's Hammer buddies gave him some perfect little Spongebob characters for his Birthday. Here he is yelling at them to smile for the picture, Ryan's attempt at getting Dyl to smile instead of give the face we normally get (seen in above pic). Instead of smiling we get yelling, but it looks like he is singing which is so funny!
I am not exaggerating that EVERYTHING is a "choo choo train" these days (proof to follow); shoes, books, dvds, condiments you name it! Everything is just a choo choo train in the making for this boy! Even the cast of Spongebob...
Honest reaction? Bad dad, it's mid-October and no way warm enough for naked sprinkler time - but I was wrong! It was 70 degrees and Ryan was not a participant, everyone is happy, especially the neighbors.
Ryan sent me this with "look how hard his eyebrows are working" because he did not want to fall asleep and was fighting so hard!
This moment? So precious! These are the ones that tug my heart strings, especially when I am away. A Dilly cuddle with a show? It doesn't get any better.

I promised proof! See, everything a choo choo train. This one with cute buns as a backdrop.
A choo choo train of car books at Barnes & Noble. He is so proud in his chair, admiring his hard work from above...I can hear him saying "look mama"!
He picked this pumpkin out of Grandma's garden and she helped him carve it - thank you Grandma! However no where in this kiddo's plan was there the concept of leaving this on the porch, he took it EVERYWHERE for days.
~Thanks for keeping me close when I feel so far away Ry~

2 comments:

Krissy said...

Awe, super cute pics! Dylan is SO cute! ~ Makes me sad for you though!

The Busby Family said...

Those are so cute, he has such a great Dad, takes after his sister of course. He has such a great Mom too, I'm so sorry you have been traveling sooooo much. You must be exhausted. HOpefully this traveling will be over soon. Love the shots, Dylan is sooooo adorable.