Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The first look at Baby Thomas...

Yesterday was the first ultrasound, it was so exciting!! The baby measured 1 inch long with a heart rate of 176. This confirms my due date as officially August 11, 2008. It’s hard to believe this little peanut will be ready by then but we can’t wait to have him/her here. Enjoy the video – about 10 seconds in you can hear the heartbeat! It takes a few minutes to load so be patient...

Head is on the right and feet the left, it's lying on it's back and you can see the racing heartbeat!

5 comments:

Celeste said...

That is such a great video!!!! I'm so glad you guys got to see and hear the baby!

Ashlii Brooke said...

Its a Sea Monkey!!!

Ashlii Brooke said...

Sea Monkey!!! I love it!

ashlee said...

Beth,
Wow. What could be better. I loved your stories too. Hope you are feeling good. Congrats again.
Much love.
Ashlee

kelly said...

Lincoln can't wait to have a niece, or nephew, but I'm thinking niece.