Monday, January 28, 2008

Just another Monday...

So having a blog is making me realize how boring my life really is!! Or maybe I am just not good at finding a story in the things that I do… either way I don’t have much to update with on a regular basis.

Today the weather is CRAZY! It is snowing and SO windy. Of course this would be the day that the poor guys are out trying to put up my fence. I feel so bad for them and hopefully they will be done soon, I think they will just dig the holes today and be done. I guess getting a fence is pretty exciting, and even more so on Wednesday we are getting a washer and dryer… I know FINALLY!! Isn't it pretty!?! Wednesday should be a good day since we will have our taxes done as well and that’s always good news!

The best thing that happened to me this weekend is that my belly started to look pregnant. I know that may not seem like great news but what I love about it is that instead of just looking like all-over chub it’s looking more like a preggie belly – see that IS good news!! My next dr. appointment is Monday, I can’t wait to have everything checked again and wish I could get ultrasounds all of the time, I try to be patient…

Back to work!

4 comments:

kelly said...

I'm so excited for you guys to finally get washer and dryers. I can't believe you have gone so long without them. Congrats. I can't wait to hear how your Dr. appt goes today.

Krissy said...

Wahoo! I'm also way excited for the new washer and dryer! I'm glad to hear you talk about how boring your life is. Ha, ha! I bet mine is more boring than yours! (just social life boring! Mikade keeps me totally entertained!) Today was just another Monday for me also! I didn't even leave the house today because I didn't want to take Mikade out in the snow! Even though you think your blog updates are boring - I think they are interesting and reading your blog gives me something to do! So, keep it coming! Love ya!

Celeste said...

I want to see the belly!!!!!!!!

The Busby Family said...

Just in case you don't know who bb14 is it is actually Kellys parents blog, I started one for them and for some reason it keeps using their account instead of mine, I need to erase theirs.

Lisa