Friday, January 18, 2008

Our House


As mentioned below we bought our first house in W. Kaysville November of 2006. It has been a lot of fun settling into our own space after 7 years of moving all over the Wasatch Front! We put in the basic front yard last summer and are now working on getting the basement finished. We will also be fencing in the backyard within the next month. It’s all very exciting and a lot of work! The decision process alone keeps us very busy. Here are pictures of the exterior and the basement in progress…


3 comments:

The Busby Family said...

Looks awesome. I can't wait to see the finished product. Looks like a lot of work. That's why we won't ever buy, that's what Kelly says anyway.

Ashlii Brooke said...

OMG!! Look at your basement!! That is crazy. It is going to be so beautiful. Fun hanging out with you guys last night. We need to do it again soo. Lets go to your house next time. I want to see all the great stuff that you have done since we last came. XO Ash

Abi said...

Yeah now we can keep in touch! I am happy that you emailed me because let's face it . . . he really does forget to inform me on things. SO email me directly if you want me to know something from now on. We still love though don't we! Anyway I am so excited for your BASEMENT! Projects always occur before the stork drops in a surprise! Yeah for BLOG!