Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December? Really?

It's hard to believe that December is already here again, especially with this incredible weather! It seems like just yesterday I found out this little guy was on his way (it was 12/04/08) and now he is already 4 MONTHS OLD! He has become a jabber box lately as seen in these cute videos, the second one is kind of long but my favorite! He is also getting pretty good at his hand-eye coordination and sticking everything he can in his mouth. He loves to play on the floor and scoot around, I am sure in no time we will be chasing him all over the place! He is also quite a thinker and spends a lot of time really concentrating on things, he will have staring contests with his toys and watch people when we are out as if he knows what is really going on and we are the ones left in the dark... It's amazing to watch him learn new things every day!

***HAPPY 4 MONTH BIRTHDAY DILLY-DOO!***




3 comments:

Ashlii Brooke said...

Bethby boo!! Look at you!! You have so many amazing things going on. I am so sad we never see eachother. "Dilly-doo" amazing- I love him and totally need a baby fix now that I have seen that video. I love you so much. Tell Ry I said holla back. xo

Krissy said...

That was so freaking adorable! Wow - such awesome stories he has to tell. How great that you got that on video. I swear, babies always stop putting on the show when you bust out the video camera. It made me a little sad - I miss Mikade as a tiny baby. I love this stage - so much fun!

kelly said...

How cute, I love those videos. He is so adorable, he is totally talking.