Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's the most wonderful time...

This time of year is so incredibly busy ~ yet so incredibly fun!!

First)))) Ryan and I were married 9 years ago yesterday - how is that even possible?? I mean really, we must have been children when we got married...oh that's right, we were! As seen in the following pic (which I had to SCAN in! We are oldies!!) -->


Love you Ry!!

Second>>> We had our Christmas party with friends last weekend. Thanks Williams for hosting! I made my first turkey, well turkey breast... but still I made a yummy apple cider brine and, if I do say so myself, it turned out fantastic! Of course this party would not be complete without homemade orange rolls, I'm glad you all like them so much!! For some reason most of my pictures are a bit blurry but we still got the all important photo of the ladies. Dylan slept almost the entire time but he woke up to have some fun, he just loves all of the attention!


Finally~~~
Movie night is dedicated to Christmas movies this month! We kicked off with Kristi's choice of Christmas Vacation a classic that I am ashamed to admit I had never seen!!! I know you are asking "how is this possible?!" I didn't realize it either. I could have sworn I had seen it, I knew all of the references but when we sat down and started watching it I timidly admitted this was in fact my first time watching the movie! It was a big moment for all of us! Last week we watched my favorite Christmas Flick - don't make fun - White Christmas. I know it's old and a bit cheesy but I just love it! What a great time.... What is your favorite Christmas movie?

5 comments:

Krissy said...

Awe ~ You guys are so cute! Congratulations on your 9 years! Crazy! We did get married young!

And your food at the Christmas party was delicious! Thanks for letting me take home some extra orange rolls! They were so yummy!

Stephanie said...

I love Whist Christmas too but I tried to get Mike to make it a tradition and watch it every year and I ended up watching it myself.

Marge said...

I love White Christmas. SISTERS SISTERS THERE WERE NEVER SUCH DEVOTED SISTERS!!!

Jill said...

LOVE the wedding picture! Don't worry, I was just as much of a baby when I got married, remember? We are awesome. Everyone else is just crazy for waiting! I can't believe you hadn't seen Christmas Vacation! I think that and Elf are my two favorites!

Jenn said...

What a handsome couple you two make. Your little guy is so cute. Hope you enjoyed your holidays. They just get more and more fun from here out.