Friday, March 6, 2009

Day By Day - My own tag!

I think most of you are probably with me on this... I take a ton of pictures on my phone and NEVER do anything with them. But really these pictures probably represent best what we do from day to day SO I am making up my own tag! I challenge everyone to get their phone pics and blog about them, I promise just going through them will make you smile.

3.3.09 Running with Sasha - why aren't we going!?!
2.26.09 Ashlee's boys making Dylan laugh so hard!
2.26.09 Dylan and I watching cartoons

2.25.09 My proof that dogs and kids really are alike, they are watching TV together.
2.10.09 I really love my running route! It's like I am suddenly 100 miles from civilization. These cows are adorable and always stop eating to watch me run by, I wonder what they are thinking...
2.6.09 Dylan holding his own bottle for the first time.
2.2.09 One of the precious moments you absolutely MUST capture!
1.30.09 Painting the foyer at the shop - beautiful Bleeker (RL)
1.28.09 Funny story... I was hanging curtains at the shop and didn't know what would be the most sturdy placement for the rod so I had to send this to Ryan to help me out.
1.17.09 Two teeth!
12.30.08 Forgot to rotate this one...look how serious he is! That is totally Ryan right!?!
12.19.08 First time in a highchair AND eating a paper napkin, BIG DAY! Where is all his hair!?!
12.13.08 Making homemade rolls and ran out of non-stick spray so they rose a bit much while I ran to buy it!
12.4.08 WOW that was my baby!?! Seriously it wasn't even that long ago..

5 comments:

Krissy said...

The live of Beth! Awesome ~ totally loved them all! Thanks for sharing!

Belnap Family said...

K, way fun idea! Unfortunately my phone doesn't even have a camera. We're not cool like that!

So I guess you won you lucky girl! :) Send me your address (my e-mail is kimberlytacobelnap@gmail.com) or are you on facebook? You can message me there too.

Melissa said...

Cute Idea! I have the cutest pics of my kids on my phone from when they were babies playing in a cardboard box. This inspires me to at least get them off my phone! Thanks! PS I love that you took a picture of messed up rolls!

P.S. said...

Great Idea! I have a ton of pics on my phone that I don't do anything with, I may just take you up on your challenge. Dylan is so dang cute!
I cannot wait to meet him sometime.

Jill said...

Those are some awesome pictures Beth! Reagan is the only one that takes pictures with my phone so if I posted those it would be mostly me doing random things around the house and pictures of the fireplace or something.