Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Grean .... Beans???

We were not all that festive on St. Patricks day this year, in fact this is the closest thing we did to honoring the holiday - Green beans! That counts right?? Dylan is just getting into feeding himself "real" food. I couldn't help but include the whole process from his excitement, to his speculation and finally sheer joy!
I am so excited to eat these things...

...why do I put everything in my mouth?...
....let me tell you what I think...

...approved! Mom was right again, they are delicious!


A true G - Tossin' up gang signs!
(Look how fast his arms are moving)


I'm going to get that thing mom always plays with...


heeheehee I am wiping food all over it!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh he is getting so big. That is awesome that he likes green beans. My kids will not even touch them.

{jen} iCandyhandmade said...

He is so cute!!!

The Busby Family said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. His hair is growing in spiky, I love it. and I love his blue eyes. good luck Saturday! So sad I won't be there.

Krissy said...

So cute! Mikade LOVES green beans too! He eats them almost every day! :0)

P.S. said...

I love his 'lil gangsta moves. Hilarious!

~Lauren said...

Sadly his fondness of green beans will probably be short lived...it all changes when they get older and realize what it is:)HAHA! At least it was green beans...I saw a few nasty kids going for something green on St.Patties day and it probably ALOT less healthy! YIKES! Maybe those kids are lacking some of the greens in their diet?!! I say you stick with forcing the veggies:)HAHA! Dylan is a cute little man:)

Jenn said...

Beth, he is so darn cute. And I'm not just saying that- he is darn adorable.
How cute is that! Johnny now knows how to a) throw the green beans off his tray then look up at me knowing he did something naughty yet look so proud or b) hold them right at the dog's level so SHE can eat them for him.
It's such fun. Ah the joys of feeding.