Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Run & Sun

With only 20 days to the Moab Half Marathon I am still pretty slow but my mileage is increasing! Today was the MOST beautiful day so I RAN and ran and ran and ran... ok that is probably talking it up a bit much but I did run 6 miles and even got a bit of a sunburn - viva la spring! Sasha loves to go with me but today it was a bit warm for her so she took a quick dip in the stream and without missing a beat she was ready to run again seriously how do I not have the energy of a 60 year old pup!?!



Because I was loving my day outside so much I decided Dylan needed some fun in the sun as well so we tested out his sidecar for the first time, we had so much fun while he seemed rather indifferent to it all! Or perhaps he was disappointed because all he wanted was this bike he kept trying to eat at the bike shop. I am sure he will learn to ride early but for now he will have to settle for being a passenger.




7 comments:

The Busby Family said...

Great job running!!! That is awesome! Is that a jogger or a bike thing? I love Dylan in that cute helmet. He is getting so big!

Krissy said...

Super cute picture of Dylan! I love his little helmet! I'm glad you had a fun day in the sun. I went running with Mikade in the jogging stroller - and had a great time. I also, got a little bit of a sun burn on my shoulders! Wahooo!

Aimee said...

You're running a 1/2 marathon? Can I just tell you you're nuts!?! More power to you.

Dylan is adorable! I can't believe how big he is. Time just passes me by, I wish I had time to catch-up on blogs more. Your fam is cute!

Aimee

PS Good luck in Moab!

mama fish said...

Dylan is such a doll! Oh wait...Mr. handsome, Ryan will like that better.
Good luck with your 1/2. I'm doing the Ogden 1/2 in May and am begining to freak out a little. Good luck and do tell how it is!

Andrew and Kathy said...

A half marathon, WAY TO GO!!!! That is awesome. Your little guy is getting so big, he is just adorable.

Annie said...

Good job. I can't believe you are already up to 6 miles. =) Let me know when you want to check out that gym.

Melissa said...

Somehow I feel I am seeing a glimpse into the future with little Dylan wearing a baby bike helmet. How cute is that!