Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fridge Fun

Dylan LOVES to play in the fridge!! He moves things from shelf to drawer to cupboard, etc. This first video shows how he asks for things - his request gets faster and higher the longer it takes you to respond. Whether he is asking to "go" which means any action (open the door, pick me up, open this box, get me out of my high chair, etc.) or saying car, car, car or snow, snow, snow until you acknowledge him, the method is always the same. I swear he gets into pitches only the pups can hear sometimes!


Here he thinks I am taking a picture and is saying cheese and then he starts playing with his fridge 'toys'. He will put his real toys in here, take things from the cupboards, put things from the fridge in the cupboards, the fun never ends! Who knew??

3 comments:

Abi said...

Go Go GO GO. I love how fast and high he gets. That is hilarious. He always is so much more observant at my crazy house. So I love that I see how he is when he is entertaining you instead of being entertained!

Jill said...

Have you ever found any food in the cupboard that has gone bad?

Zach and Cecily said...

Its no wonder you're getting so thin!! There is nothing in your fridge but mustard and eggs!! I think that means we should go out to dinner to make sure you are eating properly. Lets.