Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's a Mystery Dinner Ya'll

Our second Halloween party this year was with Adam & Jade and their friends for a Cowboy Murder Mystery dinner:
The Good, The Bad and The Guilty.


Ryan was very dedicated to his character, growing out his cowboy-stash for almost an entire week prior to the party - it must have been exhausting! Especially since whenever we were with other people I made him explain why he had it (he didn't actually shave it that way until the day before). But as you can see by his "heart-throb" pics below it was worth it, he fit the part perfectly.

Elias Truist-Heath (He lies through his teeth - clever right?!) -- is the dazzling personification of the heart-throb gunfighter, performing fancy skills with his weapons. The best brawler in the West Elias has returned to his Roadkill home after a distinguished stint in the US Cavalry. The women who adore him are elated to have him back.



I may not have been quite as dedicated to my part since I am very much a fair skinned blondey, but I think my accent and occasional Spanish terms made up for what I lacked in appearance!
Como? Que? Si.

Dee Adela Muerte (Day of the Dead) -- Is a Mexican beauty of pious spirit, plagued by bad luck. As a newly-wed she was thrice widowed. Her first husband was a politician, her second a minister and her third an undertaker. She now gives the Sunday sermon herself and is the busy town undertaker. Adela grieves for her lost loves under a heavy black veil.



I have more pics at the party but can't currently find the charger for the camera they were taken on, stay tuned for updates!



1 comment:

Ashlii Brooke said...

OK so I am just catching up and I decided to post how much I love all of these on this specific post because you both look so dang cute! xx