Friday, October 15, 2010

On the move...

Moving. Is. Hard.

I cannot believe what a crazy time we have had moving our home! I am usually organized and efficient but this entire process was out of control. I blame it partially on a crazy work/travel schedule, partially on this being our first move of this magnitude and partially on my own laziness! We closed this week and moved into a nice little place in Kaysville. It took some work to get it ready but it's going to be perfect for the next while. I painted the bedrooms and office and as we started hanging our curtains, pictures, etc. it really started to feel like home. Of course this was before we moved all of our junk - I cannot believe how much stuff we have despite my efforts to downsize before the move. Regardless we are settling in and Dylan is loving the new pad, of course it came with a full swing set and he got a new train set so the adjustment appears to be a positive one!

**If you know Dylan than you know Monkey, here they are swinging together!**

**Ryan has been so excited to get Dylan a train set. He spent the whole evening getting it perfect so Dylan would wake up to a fun surprise! What a good dad.**


3 comments:

Krissy said...

Glad you are getting settled in. Awesome train set! Mikade's going to love hanging at your house!
Love Dyl swinging with his monkey! So cute!!!

The Busby Family said...

Love the swing set. Looks like a great place! Can't wait to see it, in a year!

Ashlii Brooke said...

I R.E.A.L.L.Y want to see your new house. Can we please do something?? Miss your beautiful face. xx