Wednesday, December 15, 2010

12

ELEVEN years ago today we were just two young kiddos tying the knot and look at us now!



We used to joke that we would shoot for five years, then ten, now that we have happily reached eleven and have this little guy I think we have officially accepted it's forever {yikes}
Don't you just love those faces??

Ryan was watching this video on Ashlii's blog which has a portion of the following quote and he could relate, so yes I am writing something from him to me but I know he means it.

If I loved you less,
I might be able to talk about it more.
But you know what I am.
—You hear nothing but truth from me.
Mr. Knightley to Emma ~ Jane Austen

The second nicest thing he said to me this year was about this post. He read it and said that it was very good, I am a great writer, good enough that I "could be a columnist, back when people read columns, like a really good columnist in the 90s".
So sweet, single tear.

Yup, we are full of romance around here and I just wanted to share a glimpse of how I am the lucky recipient of so much love.
But really, I am!

And maybe I am not much for sappy, mooshy, loviedovieness either but I truly appreciate that you are my husband Ryree! I know that you and I are the perfect match. No matter what we go through it always amazes me how we make it work. I credit so much of that to your persistent (sometimes annoyingly) communication, you have made me a better person in that respect. Thank you for loving me for who I am but always supporting me in pushing myself further. Amidst the last few months of change I am so lucky you were the one by my side, keeping it real, that is something I can always expect from you and it provides stability for myself and our family.

Things may not always be perfect but they are real;
- real fun, real love, real life -
And for that I thank you!


Here's to change and our not-so-traditional love song...Love you Ry.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Wow Beth! Love all the posts! I hope you had a great anniversary!

Krissy said...

Awe, I love you guys!!! I was thinking about you guys a lot today. I totally remember your wedding reception like it was yesterday. Wow - 11 years! It's crazy! Congratulations!!!
I love all the pictures in this post too - so perfect and funny!

McCall said...

That is so sweet and romantic!

The Busby Family said...

WOW you guys are so OLD! Congrats on 11 years!