Friday, February 8, 2008

That's my baby!

Yesterday's ultrasound was AWESOME! Our little baby looks like a little baby! It's amazing how much has changed in just 4 weeks. The ultrasound is below (the conversion made it a bit shaky sorry!) and you will see feet, then the profile and spine, she also measures the head and abdomen, thigh bone and neck. It's crazy how much the little baby is moving, she/he was really making the ultrasound tech's job difficult! I love that it already is developing a personality and mind of it's own!! Oh, there are a couple of parts where she was tapping my stomach with the ultrasound wand thing to try and get the baby to uncurl, she/he wouldn't listen.... I guess that could be bad news for us down the road but based on our personalities is probably not all that surprising! Also, I think it looks like me because of it's little nose and chubby cheeks, Ryan thinks I still just have baby features so inevitably it's going to look more like me! haha We'll see, regardless this is going to be one freakin' adorable kid!!




5 comments:

The Busby Family said...

So cute, I love her adorable little feet. I wish we could record our ultrasounds. That is so neat you guys get to do that. I love those pics of you and Ryan, you little girl/boy is going to be sooooo adorable. I can't wait.
Lincoln and unnamed little boy soon to be born are sooo excited for their cousin.

Krissy said...

Dang cute pictures! You were both adorable kids! (Ryan's picture looks like a cereal advertisement.) No doubt your baby will be beautiful.

Marge said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so glad that everything went well and healthy results at the ultrasound, that is always good. Keep up the good work MOMMA to be!

Melissa said...

You guys are so cute! Ryan's picture is so sterotypical for the timeframe with the Corelle dishes that everyone one had. I showed my prego sister your ultrasound now she wants a blog too. That's awesome you could share that with us. Anyway, I stole some music from you and talked about it on my site...take a look! Luvs!

Jill said...

What a cute little peanut! I know your baby will be so beautiful that you just won't even be able to stand it! You are Ryan were definitely adorable kids too. I wonder what happened? JUST KIDDING! Love you guys!
Jill