Thursday, February 28, 2008

Kaysville Sports Plex

We joined the new Sports Plex in Kaysville last month, it's a nice facility and more importantly VERY close to our house! I have only been a few times and need to step it up but so far I really like it. It's funny how different working out while prego is! I did a spin class and found it really hard to stay under the recommended heart-rate of 145 beats per minute. One of the reasons I love spin is that you get consumed by the energy of the room and work out a lot harder than you even realize, I have to resist this now and take it much slower. It was still fun and I always feel great after a workout!





4 comments:

The Busby Family said...

Sounds like fun, especially if you are feeling good and not sick. Maybe if I worked out more I wouldn't gain so much. Oh well, I'll work out in a couple of months. I can't believe you are already 16 1/2 weeks along. I need you to send me some prego pictures.

Krissy said...

Hooray! I'm glad you like your gym! How crowded is it? Yeah, working out is hard when your pregnant. I hated walking!!! It was so hard for me - and few times while walking I couldn't control my self and busted out into a sprint Ha, ha!!!

Jill said...

Yay! I go to that gym too! We should workout together sometime. I am so proud of you that you are working out while pregnant! When I was pregnant I just sat around all the time! LAZY!
Jill

~Lauren said...

WOW..Pregnant and working out..is there anything you can't do?! :) I swear you do it all and good too..it puts some of us to shame LOL!