Tuesday, March 4, 2008

17 Weeks Down ~ 23 To Go

So far I have been lucky with this whole pregnancy thing! I have felt great 90% of the time, which is flying by... I went to the doctor last week and everything went well. The wiggle worm held still long enough for a good heart read coming in at 153 which is perfectly healthy. The exciting news is that the date has been set and the big exam for the baby is March 27th! They will determine that all is going as planned with growth and development and we will get to find out if a little boy or little girl is coming our way. I was hoping it would be sooner but this is good timing for Ryan's mom to be back in town from DC where Lisa is having a baby boy any day now!!


**Here I am rockin' 17 weeks**


8 comments:

Stephanie said...

You look so cute all prego. I am glad to see that you have a blog now I can stalk... I mean keep in touch with you a little better.

JUST BE... said...

You are such a beautiful mama!! I am so excited.

The Busby Family said...

You are so adorable. I love your shirt. I can't wait to find out what you are having.

Krissy said...

You are so beautiful - you are glowing for sure! Can't wait to find out what you are having!!!

~Lauren said...

OMG! Whatever this baby is..it's gonna be gorgeous! I think you guys are gonna be awesome parents :) You are looking so great..I looked like I was smuggling a beach ball under my clothes LOL :)

Belnap Family said...

Hey!! I didn't even know you and Stephanie still kept in touch, but I just saw your blog from her page! What a nice surprise. I'm so excited for you to have a baby! It's CRAZY, but really fun to have kids. Our blog is belnapfam.blogspot.com Hope your family is doing well, talk to ya later!! Kimberly

Monica said...

What a cute belly! Congratulations! How are you guys doing?

Abi said...

You look hot in orange! I love the belly pictures. They are my favorite!! I can't decide what I think you are having . . . I'M EXCITED!! And I want to be invited to a shower of some sort . . . I am not sure where i really fit in . . . family? pretty much!