Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shopping Ladies!!

You all should go to this great Boutique... they have an awesome selection of purses, jewelry and more PLUS they are making great food!! Leave a note here if you want the address...

Hi Friends! We are excited about our Spring 2008 Open House and hope you can come! We have great gifts for Mother's Day...aprons, purses, jewelry,rings, cookbooks....come and see for yourself!! Bring your friends and family...April 3rd & 4th 6-8PM, and 5th 4-8PM!

P.S. We are serving all kinds of treats from our new cookbook 'Simpably Delicious'. Good food, fun fashions...that's a win-win, huh??? Hope to see you then.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Beth ... I'm so glad you found me! You and Ryan are so cute together! I'm so excited for you to have a baby too! That is the funnest! Hope things are going good! :) So where is this boutique?? It sounds so fun!

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Hey Beth. Can you send me the address of the boutique please? I am always up for shopping somewhere new. Is this open house going to be at your house?

Abi said...

ahjeah I picked right! I just knew it was a weener!