Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Personality Test

I am pretty skeptical about these tests, usually the result is so varied it can describe some part of your personality! Krissy posted this one on her blog and I think it's one of the most accurate I have seen... below is my result you should take it too!! http://web.tickle.com/color/

Beth, your true color is Black!

Your color is black. The color of night. Serene and mysterious, black conjures up images of elegant evening gowns, dashing tuxedos, and gleaming limousines. Traditionally a symbol of success, black also represents power and an uncompromising demand for perfection. Not surprisingly, you tend to set challenging goals for yourself and do whatever it takes to achieve them — your strength of character is second to none. This unfaltering determination, along with your natural elegance, impresses people. But keep in mind that your personality might be intimidating to some. Try to temper your demanding side with a little softness — trust us, it won't kill you. Overall, though, black is the color of professionalism and achievement, which means it's clearly the color for you.



Probably not a big surprise but Ryan is a Black too!!!

4 comments:

Krissy said...

Yeah, I'm usually pretty skeptical of personality tests too. But, every once and awhile you get some accuracy. I'm actually pretty interested in the psychology behind the test questions. I'm definitely not surprised that you color is black. But, like you mentioned it's only a portion of your personality. Thanks for playing!

Jill said...

I did the test and it said my true color was black too, which I really don't believe. The explanation of black doesn't really sound like me. Oh well. It was fun anyway.

~Lauren said...

Okay..YEAH..You are totally a BLACK! I'm always saying how you can do it all..and now the personality test confirms it too! WOO HOO..that makes me a great judge of character! :) I posted mine as a response to Krissy's post..my results could be either right on or way off HAHA :) How's the baby coming along?

Stephanie said...

I did it too and I came out black also. I didn't know if I believed it, but I did answer the questions truthfully so... I guess I'm black.