Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dylan had his first swim lessons today!

We go to the pool a few times a week so he's pretty comfortable in the water, unfortunately because we do go here so often he wanted to do what we always do PLAY! The class was actually exhausting for me (it's a mom & tot class) because he was fighting me on everything. He is great at kicking and moving his arms on his tummy but try to lay him on his back and it's like I am torturing him, it's the end of the world for this kid! So after the constant struggle for 45 minutes I was relieved when class was over and he could just play.

Hopefully next week it goes a bit better!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Such a cute monkey! I had the same problem with Reagan when she was his age. Now she absolutely loves to practice swimming and going under water and stuff. He'll definitely do better as he gets older. I haven't even attempted swim lessons with Eli for that same reason! Too exhausting!