Saturday, May 16, 2009

Golf season begins!

We went to the driving range with Chris, Annie and Maiki to 'tee' off the golf season...love puns! I didn't go at all last year (hot, prego, huge, etc...) so I have really been looking forward to golfing this year. Not to mention Ryan got me an awesome set of clubs, the pink ones pictured below, aren't they cute?! I know you thought they were Chris or Ryan's but they are all mine, I have never actually had my own set. They are the right size and everything! :D

Dylan and Maiki had fun playing as well, although I don't fully understand Dylan's technique of sucking on the club AND bag first. Who knows, maybe he is a genius and we have been missing a vital step all along!





1 comment:

Annie said...

Thanks for taking pictures. :)
I can't wait to take our golf lessons. I thought it was funny when Mary said she thought Maiki and Dylan looked like siblings. Let us know when you want to go again; we just got our gift certificates.